Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Whoops

I bet you thought I forgot this blog existed :)

Holidays. Gotta love 'em, right? My last post was the day before we drove to New Mexico. We left on Wednesday, drove home on Saturday, arrived home around 11pm Saturday night. We were out all day Sunday (and happy birthday to Matt and me!). Monday, Matt started working an event in downtown Phoenix, so Travis and I stayed at the hotel with him Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday was just plain busy, Thursday was trying to get Travis back on some sort of schedule. Matt was home Friday-Sunday. We were out all day yesterday, and that brings us to today, except only just, because I only had time enough to post just this short "hello!"

I will be finishing up the NICU - Coming Home post, hopefully this week, and getting that published, and I have LOTS to say about Thanksgiving and our visit to the Phoenix Children's Museum, so please stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment