Monday, January 7, 2013

I know. I know. I KNOW.

I'm way behind on posting. I have things I want to share, I do. Everyone in the house is sick. Travis got sick Christmas Eve, and I got it two days later. He and I are better, but my mom came home from spending Christmas with my brother with bronchitis. Just as she was getting better, my step-dad caught a bad cold. Now SHE has the cold and Matt's starting to feel sick. GAHHH!! Anyway, after I vented about having to move, we decided we would see if we could make it work. Just when things were starting to look up, we were notified today that our landlord intends to sell the house at the end of our lease. So, back to the drawing board, we're moving after all. I'm exhausted (Travis and I have been up since 5:30 this morning), I'm PMSing, and I'm frustrated. I have the best intentions to keep this blog going and start posting more, but in the meantime, I'm going to have lunch and take a nap and pretend Monday is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment